Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Wednesday

Sitting here ,eating my myself, waiting for the timer to go off.  I actually bought some frozen entrees and can't wait to eat.   My daughter and husband are both working.   She complained that she didn't have any time to study, but the last 2 days she went in later.   On Tuesday they called her and today she called them.   Actually I think it worked out OK.   She has two weeks  and two days to finish this semester. 

Tomorrow is not too busy,  and Friday is even less so.....   The or supervisor had a meeting with the staff and explained that they were to be staff leveled on a egualr basis.  Haven't heard the gist of that.  Although they promised we wouldn't be either ,  that can be changed on a whim......It really gets on my nerves.  Thye treat professional people like they were minimuam wage uneducated people.   I hope some day it comes back to bite them in the arse.

No comments: