Saturday, December 16, 2006

Saturday

Today has been a huge bummer.   It started when I got up.  Fortunately I had already washed my hair.    AT 8 am I got called to come in to work.  Weekends are a pain in the arse.   People who are sicker than shi*   GI guys want to do their ERCPs in x-ray and these areas are all far apart.   This is a disaster waiting to happen.   Also after I got the sick guy underway  the doc got a call from OB and left me with a super critical ill patient.   Everything worked out OK, but it is a disaster waiting to happen, and I hope my name is not involved when that happens......

REtirement is looking better and better.   They promised (I really didn't believe them although I wanted and hoped it would be so..)   Cutting my benefits because now full time is only 40 hours not 36.  Although it didn't say that in print.   Now our vacation is not front loaded and I really need a sabbatical.   I hate going to work and hate every one there..........

 

No comments: