Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday

I can not believe this December is sooooooo unseasonably warm.   It is like October.  They blame it on El Nino.    I hope the summer is not 12 degrees above normal.  

Work is as workable as ever.   They ended the contracts of the locums and I feel they won't have enough people to work.   Offered us a paltry pittance to work extra.   I do not need the money for all that aggravation.   The place is the same as usual just the names change.  

Off for three more days.   Why do the days off go faster than the days worked???   Started on a new thing....I am researching my ancestory..geneology....    Got copies of the census forms from the library.   The problem is going to be that my grandparents or the great grandparents all came from Germany or Ireland and I don't know where to go from there.   Guess I will have to study German.

No comments: