Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wednesday

I seem to have off a lot of Wednesday.  I guess that is OK.   I have spent the morning trying to "clean up" my computer.   The HP guy helped me yesterday, went into the bowels of the cmputer and clicked some box and that seemed to reallymake things go faster.   So I have been going over my list of things to do to clean it up....  We will see how it goes.

Emily is feeling so tired, she had been sick so I told her that she would benefit from taking vitamins.....She complained yestedsay about going to school, and working and not having a lot of time.   I told her that she wasn't the first person to do that.   I worked in the OR, went to class and then worked 3 to 11 two or three days a week when I was in school.  I also had to study.   Also the husband (he says I don't mention him in this journal,  Chuck it is about me....)  He also went to school full time and then worked 40 hours and studied too.  Guess I will give him the link so he can start his own journal or blog...

I think she thought she was the only one who had if rough.  How does this switch colors without my doing it on purpose??  

No comments: