Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tueday

It has been quite a while since I have written in my jouranl.   I have been plagued with plantar fascitits in my left foot.  Had it shot again today.   Next is custom orthotics.    I KNOW without even looking into it that the insurance company won't pay for it........... All they want to do is collect the money and not pay anything when you need it.

Thursday my sister is having dinner,  I am on the sweet potaotes detail.   That will be easy enough. 

We have been lookin into renting a beach house for all of us this summer.   One week is not good for my brother and one week is not good for my sister.   I think the church she joined it sort of culty??????   Have to keep an eye on her.....

Work is the same.  I leave basically on time and feel really good when there are lot of cases left and I am not involved in it.   Also not working the weekends is a really big plus.   I don't mind the work but they still call with all their stupid things.  Like IV's and turning down the pumps that the RN's all over the ret of the hospital turn down.   I think the OB nurses at my place are stuck in the 1960's.   They need a manager who is up to date and not an anachronism.

No comments: