Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey DAy

I still havn't figured out how to make the picture fit the square.   I can view the picture larger with the icon but still how to make it fit is a mystery.   I hope I solve this before I die.   Since I am not ill I hope it will be awhile.   

Today we are all going to my sisters.   My assignment is sweet potatoes.  It was difficult to find a recipe tha didn't include those marshmallow. I found one in Southern Living.   This is my tried and true.   Last year I bought  a photo-snap shot album and copied all the things that I routinely cook for the holidays.  I didn't want Emily to say I have all those cookbooks and she can not find the special recipes that I made every year. 

We are looking for a beach house for next summer.   I don't think this will fly.   The week in August my brothers dog sitter is on vacation and the week in July my sisters church is having a conference.  She goes to more conferences.   I think maybe this church is a cult???????

With each Thanksgiving passing I always wonder what the next year will bring and what I will be doing.   I guess this started when I was a kid (around 12 or so).  I have had some surprises.   Like the time the next year rolled around I was living in Korea and had never pictured myself there.   So who knows what the Thanksgiving of '07 will be.......

 

No comments: