Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people, by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations."
James Madison

I am getting lax in writing in this jouranal.   I just don't seem to have the time.  We are still waiting for the diploma..........  She said she would call on Thursday.  Work was so busy yesterday.......eight rooms running at 3 and I don't think they finished until 11p and then the ortho guy got bumped by a bowel case.  He scheduled the open reduction for 06:30 this morning.

We ordered awnings for the front of our house.  It faces directly west.  Every one who has them loves them, for the shading and keeping the house cool.  We got 2 estimated that were $1,000 apart.   We went with the lower.    I can't believe the difference.  

Just waiting for the daughter to get home.  She has decided to eat chicken.  She said she thought she would be able to make more healthy choices and I have to agree with her on that one.

 

No comments: