Thursday, June 1, 2006

Thursday

I can't believe the hot weather for so early in the season.   We are having some people come out and see about awnings for the front of the house.   Everyone who has them are so happy and love them.   They say that it make so much of a difference in the coolness of their house.  I know it will be expensive but I don't care, I need the house to be cool.

I am off today and have nothing scheduled but trivia.  That is a lot of fun, the only problem is that I smell like cigarettes when I get home.  I have to take a shower when I get home.

 

Our repentance is not so much regret for the ill we have done as fear of the ill that may happen to us in consequence."
Francois duc de La Rochefoucauld

I guess the translation is what goes around comes around.

No comments: