Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tuesday

Another gloomy weekday.   The rain here on the east coast is a pain.   Although in my area it is not as bad as  farther east.   Today the awning people are coming.   I really hope this solution will work out.     Everyone who has them say they are wonderful.

I also have given their name to other people and they have ordered awnings too.  Emily is back to work.   She did a drop-in interview for a department store that is opening.   I hope she gets an offer.   She needs 40 hours and benefits.

Back to work tomorrow.    I am ready for three days a week.   But am committed to full time till the spring of 2008.  Everyone in my age group is feeling the same way.   They want more time off and less work.    It is a pain when you see younger and healthier people sitting on their butts and on the dole.    They always seem to have money for cigarette, beer and lottery ticket.  

No comments: