Saturday, February 25, 2006

Satruday

I feel relieved and exhausted.   I made a decision to leave my present employer and go back to the hospital.   Somehow, I feel we have been a pawn in a power struggle.  The interlopers in the group think they are going to go back.  It is not going to happen.   They also expected a  mass exodus from those two hospitals and it didn't happen.   You can't employ a huge anesthesia group in a few surgicenters.    I am not going to relocate either.   I have worked at the same hospital since 1989and I can continue there for the next two and a half years. 

I found a little hospital in the city that I could have been happy working at, but I can't do the commute.   Rush hour traffic starts at three and lasts till six or there about.    I hate bumper to bumper jams.  A person never gets out on time to be able to leave before the trafic tie up.

My other alternative would have to do drugs.  I was heading down the path to Xanax.

No comments: