Friday, February 10, 2006

Frida;y

You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do."
- Olin Miller

I guess that is true because there are a lot that I don't give a hoot about.   I really don't care what they think.    I have had a whole week off.   But it hasn't been relaxing at all.   I thought the stress would be relieved, but it has just been replaced by more stress.

I want just to get thru the next 2 1/2 years.   When my group signed the contract a year ago I thought that will take me to retirement.   But it didn't happen this way.  What do I want to do.  At the last rah rah meeting when the pres got up and spoke he lead me to believe that there were inklings of that maybe this wasn't going to work...and if they came up with a good offer maybe we should take.   That doesn't sound like the words of a man who thought he was going to win.     What will they do?????   Are we all going to be dropped in May????   I honestly don't believe either group when the tell us what they are going to do for us.   I think they are both not telling us the truth. 

This is requiring some serious soul searching..........who to believe and where to go.   I am tired of taking call.   I hate being captured at the hospital.   I don't want to drive a long way to work.    I wish I had a crystal ball and could see the future.  

 

No comments: