Thursday, January 5, 2006

what are you going to do???

Thats what everyone wants to know...What I would like to say is NONE OF YOUR F'ING  business.    My husband thinks the CEO is the biggest a-hole in the world.   He is still banking on all of us "panicing" and bolting to sign on with the hospital.    I don't think this will happen.     Some people are really upset, but, what are they going to do.  It is stressful but I can't worry about things of which I have no control.   I really have no control over this one except to stay at the dance with those who brought me.......

Trying to download patches.   Couldn't get that darn Service Park 2 installed.  It keeps downloading but not installing.   MS said to try to start it in "safe mode"   This is really getting into the tecki angle.  But I did it.....  I think it is installed.........but who knows.

On call tomorrow.  Who knows what it will bring.  Been telling all the nosy people I am going to retire.  HAHA HA

 

No comments: