Saturday, January 7, 2006

It ain't over till its over.

Now they are calling me at home......The surgeons want to help us.....  Do they think that I really believe it?? 
They want to help us negotiate.   They are even willing to help and fund us an attorney to get a contract in place.   Does this hospital administration think that I would believe them????


They are worried that there cases won't get done.   And one told me "there will be no negotiation"   Well,  according to Yogi Berra "It ain't over till its over"  The next three weeks will be a wild ride.   Now I have people all over the hospital asking what am I going to do.  What I really would like to say is "Its none of your f'in' business"   

There are a lot of people in authority that look down on everyone and think they are stupid as well.   It just comes to arrogance and it is in epidemic proportions at our hospital system......

The moral is don't go in and work for a system in chaos.   Don't believe everything you hear.   Don't put anything in writing and keep every that is written to you.    I am really looking forward to going to work on Monday to see what new develops.

No comments: