Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesday

Why am I so aggravated by technology.   I tried to start this journal entry this morning and when I tried to use my Windows Media Player it would not let me play and be on line WTF......   So, windows, I downloaded  iTunes and put it as my preference and now everything is going fine.

Why, sometimes when I try to work on the computer, I hear it thinking.  I really mean that the processes are going but what is going on???????   I have yet to figure out this one.

Everything at work is the same.   Same Sh## but the names are different.   I can't wait to get out.  I have a one year commitment and then I can make my move.   Everything we were promised (even in writing) has or is going to be changed.   But were any of us surprised....Actually NO.  This hospital system never let anything like a SIGNED CONTRACT  of standing in the way of anything they want to eliminate.  

Now, we were all to get time and a half plus a premium pay.   BUT, it is only for over 40 hours.  SO,  if they do not feel the need to pay OT I do not feel the need to work OT.   I will finish what I am doing and then AMF..

No comments: