Friday, January 5, 2007

Friday

"It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan."
Eleanor Roosevelt

This could be the mantra for the world.  There are many people who plan and scheme how to get out of work and do illegal deeds.   Just think if all that psychic energy could be used for something worthwhile.

Another week gone.   IF I have off I REALLY don't feel like going back.   I am looking forward to when my two year commitment is over and I am ready for less hours.  I hate everyone there and being there.  I am glad the weekend is here.  It is irksome when people who work in the corporate sector tell me how they have worked for 25 or 30 years and they are retired.   Nurses have a  historically low pension and we have the honor of supporting others with our taxes who get much more and paid health care.  I don't know how much longer the people in the private sector can continue to pay for those feeding off the public trough.

It is amazing that those in health care do not have access to heal insurance upon retirement.  

Tomorow I am going back to the library and my ancestor research.   Have found the Irish side in the 1870 and 1880 census.  Guess they came over during the potato famine.

No comments: