Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wednesday

"Don't argue with a fool. The spectators can't tell the difference."
- Charles Nalin

In other words don't make yourself look bad.    Having lot of fun today.   Trying to log on to Macys to pay bills and some how I haven't succeeded.    Then I try to pay Kaufmanns and they tell me as of  April second I can't pay that bill on line.   Guess they are rolling it over into Macys and that is the reason for my difficulty.

Opened a new bank account and trying to set up all the paying on one site.   But, I need the ATM card to do that.   Maybe I should just give up on paying bills for today.

 

"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.''
William James

Maybe I should just overlook today and the bill paying......Tomorrow is another day.....Way to go Scarlett
-----


 

No comments: