Sunday, October 30, 2005

I am being driven crazy

I am being driven crazy by my own daughter.   Yesteday she was on her way to go to OH to spend the weekend with her chums.   They had a Halloween party scheduled.       On the way to the gas station, in bumper to bumper, stop and go traffic she plowed into the back of my car.....................

I was really ticked and called her an idiot.   Told her she wasn't paying attention, because if she did she wouldnt have hit me.  

So, now her car isn't drivable and mine needs to go to the shop too.  But at least I can drive it.   Good thing is that no one was hurt.   She hurt her finger, so I took her to the ER because she is a musician.   My worst fear is that they will declare her car a total and where will I find a 1998 Subaru with 62,000 miles and in good shape?????  I hope it will be repaired...

 

No comments: