Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wednesday

What a beautiful wedding.   It was simple, casual yet the bride was elegant.    The weather was hot but not too humid.   I am glad that water was provided.   And the alcohol wasn't served until the food started.    The food was a barbque and  cake and ice cream for dessert.    Here in western PA  they are trays and trays of elaborate cookies.   I will have to ask my friend, but there weren't any cookies.   Maybe it is just a western PA thing?????

The worst part of the trip was the drive.   It is much better to do the trek in two days.   My butt was getting tired and arms were getting tired too.   

The weather has taken a turn for the coolest.  I turned off the AC and opened the windows.   Maybe it will be like that for a few days.   I find HHH unbearable.

No comments: