Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thursday

Tomorrow will be a trek.   We will leave early and get on the road.   I want to leave at 5:30 am.   I have to get thru the PGH rush hour traffic and that doesn't let up till 10 am.   The problem is going to be my daughter.   She keeps the hours of a vampire bat.   She doesn't go to bed before three and then will be miserable when she wakes up.   I may have to throw a bucket of water on her.........

The trip to TN is long  but not a bad drive.   It is all interstate, except or a stretch in WVA.  It will take about 10 hours.  Tomorrow we will go to the rehersal dinner.   The wedding is Saturday at 6.   Just how hot will it be?????  Guess I should check the weather channel..

Se finished her second class and next week is the final one.  I really hope and pray that she was correct with that being the only ones she needed..............With the time she has spent she could have had a masters degree by now...........

No comments: