Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursday

"If you would be loved, love and be lovable."
Benjamin Franklin


"We have not passed that subtle line between childhood and adulthood until we move from the passive voice to the active voice - that is, until we have stopped saying, 'It got lost,' and say, 'I lost it.' "
Sydney J. Harris

 

Well, I caught the stupid cat.   She (Molly)  is the hardest one to catch.   I finally had to sit down at the compter and work on it.  Then she jumped up and I grabbed her.   Then Lucy to the vet yesterday and I had to trap her like a rat in the corner.  Fortunatly, she doesn't attack. 

Today is a birthday milestone.  I am entering a new decade.    Somehow I made it to 60,  But I really don't have the mental attitude of some one in their sixth decade.   The people my age are a lot of old farts.  Now I can say that..........Ans I am more compter savy than a lot of people younger than me.   I guess I like technology....... But-----I would still like to figure out how to get larger size pictures in this journal.
-----

No comments: