Sunday, July 9, 2006

Sunday

Went to a little get together at my sisters.   It was her son's graduation party.  He will be going to study engineering.    My brother is up from VA and his daughter is going to study pharmacy.   Good choices for both of them.

I have off tomorrow and I am glad.   I am working two late shifts per week and on my early shift I hear "Do you want to stay."  No, I don't.    I want to get out on time when I am early.   My life isn't that hospital.   I can't say that we are not busy.   I don't know where they come from.   Now the attitude is let anyone work anytime they want to work.   I am glad I am not taking call.  They are working till 10 or 11 at night.   I am too cranky for that.

The awnings are wonderful.   It keeps the front of the house cooler.  I am glad we got them.   It looks like they will be up for about 6 months of the year.  Will have to check the electric bill and the usage.  Last year was hotter than this year.   So I don't know how I will compare it.   All I know is the A/C is clicking off and on instead of running nonstop betwen 3 and 9p.

I am off the week of the 17th.  Have a dentist visit planned and don't know what else I will do.   I REALLY want to get the picture hung.  It has been sitting in the living room for 2 years now.   

 

No comments: